Why wait for new construction? Located on Johns Island, this beautiful 9ft ceiling townhome with spacious three-bedroom drive-under is a must-see! A custom master bedroom closet, 2 car garage that offers additional storage, and a kayak launch just a few dwellings down that leads to the Stono River.This home won't last long! Here you are minutes from Kawiah, Seabrook, Edisto, Limehouse Bridge, Stono River County Park, and downtown Charleston. An open floor plan fit for entertaining, this pristine home comes with an eat-in kitchen, a huge pantry, and a granite-topped island that flows into the great room. Continue through the living space out onto a large second-story porch where you can relax & enjoy the beautiful scenery!The spacious owner's suite includes an en-suite closet, full bathroom with double vanities, a walk-in custom closet, and a large step-in shower. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath with a tub are also located upstairs. Built in 2019, this lovely home is like-new.
Additional features and upgrades include:
- Upgraded Elegant paddle switches from toggle switches.
- Kitchen and dining are equipped w/ Lutron dimmable smart switches
- Ceiling fans in all rooms with separate light switches.
- Dimmable smart can lights in the master.
- Motion activated lights in the closet and laundry room.
- Upgraded modem light fixtures though out the house.
- Custom real wood with tons shelves and drawers.
The home owner now is paying 6% secondary home taxes, taxes for owner occupied home in Charleston county is only about 30% of the none owner occupied rate.
622 Mclernon Trace, Johns Island, SC 29455
Laundry roomDryer Connection, Laundry Room
Other Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo, Pantry